}

6 November 2014

Sculptures by the Sea 2014

 I did my annual pilgrimage to Sculptures by the Sea with wonderful Sue today.  So nice to be able to do it during the week and miss the crowds.  Well, except for lots of school kids there for school outings that is!   The sculptures were superb, lots of variety, some a lot of fun - but the real hero as always was the amazing Bondi landscape.  As usual, I felt very blessed to live in Sydney and have all this great stuff right here on my door step. 




















































... and having fun!





7 comments:

joanne said...

Wow, some very interesting (and sometimes bizarre) sculptures. Looks like you both enjoyed it. xx

Susan said...

I see you were up till the small hours this morning editing your photos from yesterday. You have some magnificent images there.I hope mine turn out at least half as good as yours.

Russell said...

Wow, what a lot of sculptures! Always wanted to go check this out myself!

Wendy said...

I am not going this year. But now I don't feel that I am missing out. Almost as good as being there. Thanks Graeme.

Ana said...

Fantastic sculptures and photographer. I miss Sydney !

Serena said...

Yay you made it. I think my pictures are better

Sean said...

Amazing photos as usual Graeme, you have such a talent!

Clicky