}

22 February 2015

Celebrating Jilly's birthday

Jilly had a big milestone birthday yesterday and it was so special getting to share it with her and my other dear friends who I have met through her and her Tuesday night Eckhart Tolle group. It was a beautiful day.

Jilly, radiant as always.  Youngest 80 year old in spirit I've ever met!!


Wonderful friends, who I see at meditation on Tuesday nights (Shushann, Craig, Chris, Desmond)

More beautiful friends (Soni, Karin, Abe, Peter, Lydia, Christina)
Jilly's lovely family and adopted family.

Chris did a really fun (and impressive) magic trick with the cake, making it disappear, and then appear again.  He's such a born entertainer!

Cards and drawings all hand made for Jilly by various people.

The family celebrating Jilly's favourite colour: purple!!

Dear Chris. 

A fun poem that Mandy (Jilly's daughter) wrote.

Jilly reading the poem to the delight of all.

Jilly reading her poem

Gorgeous Jessie (Mandy's dog) who stayed in the car most of the party!

3 comments:

Chris Daly said...

The eye of the photographic master. I have seen no-one else who can capture the moment more accurately than Graeme. Weather it be occasions like this where there is so much joy and love in the room for the birthday of a special being or the wilds of Kruger National park where the creatures have facial expressions almost communicating to him at that vey moment his finger dips into the essence of that moment. Then then there is the sharing of the beauty of what he sees. Very special. Keep it up Graeme we al love your work. Cheers Chris

joanne said...

Awesome G! Looks like a fantastic party. Jilly certainly looks amazing for 80! Great photos too and the cake you organized looks totally devine. You can be in charge if organizing Sams 15th in Cape Town! Xxx

jilly Robinson said...

Thank you for your precious friendship, dear Graeme - my adopted son from Sth Africa. And with the sale of Kirribilli and my move to Bowral for a little physical help, I feel so blessed to still have my Eckhart Group visit, thanks to you for making that possible, by driving most of them, occasionally. I know you'll be interested to know I'm about to begin a fortnightly Eckhart Group here. Let's hope a few people will find a place for his wisdom in their lives. I Look forward to seeing you dear one, when the Virus has settled down. Jx

Clicky