}

2 June 2015

My life with Liza & Jasper the past 9 weeks (Mack's account!)



6.00 am commence making noises to indicate attention to belly is required.

6.10 am as Liza’s unresponsive to verbal requests commence body rustling the bed clothes, to accompany before mentioned noises…

6.15 am give Liza some affection by plonking my wet nose on her cheek as she attempts to ignore me entirely…

6.20 am ah that’s more like it, Liza & I enjoy a wrestle. I win every morning as I’m quicker eating her hands than she is getting away from me

6.30 am downstairs to wake up ALL the dogs of Doohat Avenue. On my way around the horseshoe I let all the other canine’s know I’m up so every one should be…

6.45 am after barking at my mates, Amber (the Staffie), Hugo (the Beagle), Monty (the Border Collie) and Max (the PugxBeagle) I allow Liza to lead me back home for breakfast…

7.00 – 7.30 am I scoff down my food; Liza does make a good breakfast…

7.30 am – 3.30 pm Liza goes to work. I mostly go with her but on some days she leaves me to guard the entire block for about 2 hours. I quite like my set-up as my bed is lined in thick layers of wool & Liza covers me in my favourite blanket with FOX SPORTS on for me to watch…

4.00 – 4.30 pm I scoff down my dinner

4.30 – 5.30 pm Liza & I go for a walk to my favourite park. I do a lot of leg lifting & really enjoy watering the bushes, & flower beds… on the way home we say hello to siblings, Tinkerbell & Princess (Maltese Terriers) plus we stop for barking with Milo (PugxJack Russell) at his place…

5.30 – 6.30 pm Liza makes dinner for Jasper and herself. I never seem to get any of their food but maybe once a week Liza gives me tiny morsels. Liza is very strict with my diet; probably why Vet Peter says I’m in good shape…

6.30 – 8.00pm I like to spend time on Jasper’s lap after dinner. I need to show Liza she’s not always #1!

8.00 – 9.30pm I enjoy being in front of the heater as Liza potters, watches TV, or reads…
9.30 – 10.00pm it’s around this time Liza very kindly carries me downstairs (to save my joints) to do my evening poo…

10.00-11.00pm I’m always happy to cosy up in Liza’s bed. I’ve got a lovely grey and white polka dot robe I wrap myself in. I don’t need any extra warmth at the moment but come late June/July I’ll be under the cover with Liza, for sure.

PS  Thanks for this Liza!  It's wonderful.

3 comments:

Mum said...

Wow, but life is good in house!

Mum said...

Meant to type life is good in Liza's house!

joanne said...

Haha. Good writing Mack! Glad you had a great stay with Liza.

Clicky